Welcome!

Anandin1
I wanted to pass along what tips and tricks I've learned over the last 10 years playing Eve.

Others people are welcome to chime in or add, but please keep it serious.

Material will be posted here and I will take 9-10 people for some real time experience.

Other vets are welcome to lead their own classes!

Re: Welcome!

Maxpie
Administrator
I'd be happy to join in, whether coming along or passing along info. I'd suggest an alliance mail, since most people don't seem to come to these forums unless directed here for a particular reason.